While I am not going to take this post down because I know so many people love it, I am NO LONGER a Beachbody Coach. I still love Beachbody workouts but I now am a Thrive Promoter and it has CHANGED MY LIFE! I feel better than ever and I don't have to "diet" and feel like I am depriving myself every day. While I was on the 21 Day Fix I was tired and irritable EVERY DAY because I felt like I wasn't eating enough. Then when I stopped the 21 Day Fix, all the weight came back. AND I felt like binge eating.
I LOVE THRIVE and all it has done for me! I feel better than ever and it's an easy 3 step system that you do first thing in the morning and you are done! Easy, peasy! PLEASE go to www.thrivewithchanin.com and check it out for yourself. Create a free account and have access to all the info you need!
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you want more info or would be interested in trying a sample of Thrive.
Tonight for supper, my daughter and I wanted to try something different for our 21 Day Fix we are doing. She was craving some Lasagna, so together we came up with this 21 Day Fix Lasagna Roll Up Recipe. I was cooking for two, so that is how I measured out the recipe.
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups - 21 Day Fix Style
Servings: 2 - Each serving is 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 2 Green and 1 Blue
4 pieces of Whole Grain Lasagna Noodles (Yellow Container)
2 Red Containers of Light Ricotta Cheese
2 Green Containers of Tomato Sauce
2 Green Containers of Spinach, finely chopped (I used fresh, bagged Spinach)
2 Blue Containers of Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp. of Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend (you can also use your own spices in place of this to make it taste like spaghetti sauce)
- Boil your Lasagna Noodles for 10 minutes. Once finished cooking, drain and then lay out on a piece of aluminum foil or wax paper.
- While your noodles are boiling, prepare the filling. Mix together the Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese and Spinach in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a glass casserole dish by spraying with non-stick spray (I used grapeseed oil).
- Combine your Tomato Sauce and spices of your choice.
- Once noodles are finished spread the cheese mixture onto the noodles evenly and roll them up.
- Place them in the prepared casserole dish and pour the sauce over the rolled noodles making sure to cover all surfaces.
- Cover the dish in foil and bake for 30 minutes.